[OpenSER-Users] SipSpy release (How to see sip messages in openser, or whatever SIP software you use)

Frank Cases fcases at inmte.com
Fri Jul 6 03:13:05 CEST 2007

After lots of being jerked around trying to install this that needed ant..
that needed jdk that needed more attention and all I decided my time was
more precious then bending over backwards with a thumb up my .. to get this
working..

Unless you can make a client for windows, or simply a non java client I fear
ill need to pass. It did look promising.

I have java and jdk on my windows dev box and would love to take a look at
it.. if you want point us to a non ANT working solution.

BTW java may rule your world but getting anything to download on theyr site
is like pulling candy from a 4 year old.