[Users] Support for T.38

Stefano Capitanio s.capitanio at caspur.it
Mon Jan 22 10:26:05 CET 2007

Hi,

yes, there are a lot of problems using T.38 between two different UAs
implementations (like your IP GW and your PSTN GW), but the SIP Proxy is
not involved.
We have achieved better fax results using "pass-through" technique (with
non-compressed codec G.711), but this is valid only if your IP network
has a very low packet-loss rate...

regards,
Stefano