[Users] SER wrong accounting

Arun Kumar arunvoip at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 06:52:47 CET 2007

Hi,

I've configured my ser to send calls to my asterisk server and doing well.
When call reaches to my asterisk server, asterisk will ask for pin to place
a call. Here is my question: When I place it sends invite to my asterisk and
accounting will store this invite time and when asterisk ask for pin (ack)
my ser stores this as ack time and when I disconnect the call (bye) it will
store the bye time. But my call is not connected to my actual number. Is
there any why that accounting only start when actual call get connect.

thanks

arun