[Users] CDR tools feed back

ram talk2ram at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 07:00:41 CET 2007

 I have tried to get Mediaproxy/CDRTools to simply generate records into
> a mysql database, but nothing I have tried thus far works.
>
> I have followed the INSTALL file to the letter and even went into the
> python and UNCOMMENTED the mysql code that was commented out.
>
> It seems to me the accounting process is very purposely broken on v1.8.0.

Broken ? so you are not getting all the records of accountings

> iam looking mainly call disconnect when the balance of the user go
> negative
>

> You most likely will need a B2BUA or similar concept to effectively pull
> off a true pre-paid solution - especially if you intend to allow more
> than one simultaneous call.

yes that correct, whappends when i involve the B2BUA, the all the users
going Via the B2BUA server, so need lot of bandwidth, and need again codecs
also.

iam looking in proxy, so that user to user communucation will save lot of
bandwidth.

I have read in the README
---
CDRTool makes rating functions available via the network so that you can use
CDRTool rating engine for postpaid application or in combination with
third-party B2BUAs for prepaid applications. The functions are available via
TCP/IP network socket.
----

any one confirm, which b2bua will be suite for this application

ram

Jeremy McNamara