[Users] CDR tools feed back

Jeremy McNamara jj at nufone.net
Thu Feb 22 05:04:16 CET 2007

ram wrote:
> Hi
>
> Does any one successfully deployed CDR Tools
> with prepaid and post paid

I have tried to get Mediaproxy/CDRTools to simply generate records into
a mysql database, but nothing I have tried thus far works.

I have followed the INSTALL file to the letter and even went into the
python and UNCOMMENTED the mysql code that was commented out.

It seems to me the accounting process is very purposely broken on v1.8.0.

> iam looking mainly call disconnect when the balance of the user go negative

You most likely will need a B2BUA or similar concept to effectively pull
off a true pre-paid solution - especially if you intend to allow more
than one simultaneous call.

Jeremy McNamara