[OpenSER-Users] Problem Registering via TCP

Krom kyle.romulas at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 22:28:05 CET 2007

I have a UA that I am attempting to register to OpenSER 1.1.1 via TCP and
the only hint I can give it the following statement that is placed in the
syslog file.

WARNING: io_wait_loop_sigio_rt: ignoring event 41 on fd 0 (fm->fd=0,
fm->data=(nil))

I have placed in the first line of the main route the following just to see
if the registration is making it to the main route and it is not.

if(proto==TCP)
{
xlog("L_INFO","SIP message was received over TCP\n");
};

I can tell from tcpdump that the packet is being received and a complete
SYN,ACK is successful.

Global Config:
listen=10.1.1.28:5060
disable_tls=1
tcp_children=4
tcp_send_timeout=3
tcp_connect_timeout=5
tcp_connection_lifetime=3600

A netsat shows the port in a listening state. When starting OpenSER it shows
that it is listening on TCP:IP_ADDR:5060

When the UA sends a register request, a connection is established, the one
statement above is placed in the log file and then the connection goes to a
CLOSE_WAIT state.

Any suggestions.

I know at least one of us has seen this before.  I searched the list
archives and found one thread in Nov 06 discussing the same issue; but no
follow-up of resolution posted.
http://lists.openser.org/pipermail/users/2006-November/007653.html

--
-- Krom