[OpenSER-Users] OpenSER with multidomain support

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Sat Dec 15 10:44:45 CET 2007

El Sábado, 15 de Diciembre de 2007, satish patel escribió:
> Dear all
>
>                  I have post many question about multidomain support help
> for openser i need cfg file which you ppl are useing caz openser.cfg is bit
> harder for me and i have also find many help on ser on google but still i m
> confuse about parmeter and options
>
>            if anybody have done this configuration send it me or explain me
> how to do it

Before searching in Google use OpenSer site doc.

For multidomain the only you need is to set "use_domain" parameter in any
module you use containing that parameter.
Take a look to the parameters providers by the modules you use:
  http://www.openser.org/docs/modules/1.3.x/
and in each case set:
  modparam("auth_db", "use_domain", 1)

That's all.

PD: Another thing is you want to establish differente permissions inter-domain
and so, then you must play a little more with your cfg.

Regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo