[OpenSER-Users] Re: How can it be simpler and working? CDRTool

Dan-Cristian Bogos dan.bogos at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 13:16:52 CEST 2007

I would not downgrade it just because this one works for me. I think
that AG-Projects did not release something which doesn't work so there
must be some trick around.

U said that there was balance deducting. How did u ask that? Did u use
MaxSessionTime and DebitBalance commands to simulate a call? If your
balance was deducted it looks like there was some price found. Maybe
would be useful to find out that.

DanB