[OpenSER-Users] Re: How can it be simpler and working? CDRTool

Marc LEURENT lftsy at free.fr
Thu Aug 9 13:01:39 CEST 2007

I'm starting to fell sorry to bother you like that...
I have changed the database like you said, but it is still not working...

ShowPrice      From=sip:101 at sd-7501.dedibox.fr To=0033677832974 Duration=5923
0.0000

Should I try to downgrade to version 5.1.3 like yours?

ShowMemory
1 destinations
1 customers
1 profiles
1 rates
0 holidays
2 prepaid accounts
1 sessions
1 sessions last minute
1 sessions last hour
1 sessions last day

but in the database, the prepaid account is credited by 10.00
ShowPrepaidAccounts Filter=101 at sd-7501.dedibox.fr
Account=101 at sd-7501.dedibox.fr              Balance=10040.0000

ShowCustomers
default