[OpenSER-Users] How can it be simpler and working? CDRTool

Marc LEURENT lftsy at free.fr
Thu Aug 9 12:21:46 CEST 2007

I'm trying to set the simpler one...

I have created a default rate profile:

Destinations:
Ops,Gateway,Domain,Subscriber,Destination Id,Description
2,,,,131,TEST INTERNATIONAL

Customers:
Ops,Gateway,Domain,Subscriber,WeekDay,Fallback,WeekEnd,Fallback,Timezone,Incr,Minim
2,,,,441,441,441,441,,2,1

Profiles:
Ops,Gateway,Domain,Subscriber,Profile Id,Rate Id1,00-H1,Rate Id2,H1-H2,Rate Id3,H2-H3,Rate Id4,H3-24
2,,,,441,441,8,441,19,441,24,441,0

Rates:
Ops,Gateway,Domain,Subscriber,Rate Id,Destination,Price,App,Connect
2,,,,,131,2100,,2426

But, the command ShowPrice returns:
ShowPrice      From=sip:101 at sd-7501.dedibox.fr To=0033677832974 Duration=59
0.0000

I have a field TrafficRate in the database but doesn't appear on the CDRTool interface
I put random values inside