[OpenSER-Users] Re: OpenSER + CDRTool

Dan-Cristian Bogos dan.bogos at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 11:56:57 CEST 2007

My version is:
CDRTool version 5.1.3

In my rates table I have one more field more which is TrafficRate. I
see that this one is missing on your side.
Can u also create a default rate table without filling any of the
gateway, subscriber, domain in profiles? This one should match all the
destinations. Maybe would be useful till u make it work to have only
the test row and remove anything else to take it gradually.
Also, try querying for price with 00 added in the front of the
destination since this is the default prefix set in CDRTool for
international destinations (without being necessary to be added in
rate or destination table).

DanB