[Users] trusted IP with accounting

ram talk2ram at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 08:53:44 CEST 2006

Hi

thanks for the reply

but when iam replacing the username with provider username, account is
rejecting
and authorisation failure coming

my setup looks like below

user----Openser1---Openser2------Provider----PSTN

so when the user register locally openser1,
when  he dial to us PSTN

Openser1 sending calls to openser2, its accepting since i made trusted IP
relation

but i got account from provider example XXXXXX password YYYYYY

when iam replacing and sedning

uac_replace_from("sip:XXXXXX at foobar.com <XXXXXX at foobar.com>");

i dont mention password, so how will the user authenticate ?
 from the provider

any help on this case

Ram