[Users] RTPProxy non working?

Gerd Feiner g.feiner at cablesurf.de
Sat Sep 2 01:27:37 CEST 2006

Federico Giannici schrieb:
> I'm trying to install rtpproxy. It usually works, but there are some
> cases that don't work.
>
> For example, when a Cisco PSTN gateway is called, RTP traffic is
> proxied in one direction only. I think the problem is in the handling
> of the reply received from the gateway: it have two "c" lines but only
> one is modified.
your problem is most likely not caused by openser but a misconfigured
gateway.  do you have ip-routing enabled or just set an ip
defautl-gateway?  if so, try enablind ip routing (ip routing) and set an
appropriate default route (ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 x.x.x.x).

this should help

[... snip ...]

--
mit freundlichen Grüßen / with best regards

Gerd Feiner
Leitung IP-Dienste

Kabelfernsehen München ServiCenter GmbH & Co. KG
Abt. Mediaport
Medienallee 24
85774 Unterföhring

T: +49 89 95083 243