[Users] detecting BYE

Nicolas Palix nicolas.palix at labri.fr
Fri Oct 20 09:00:19 CEST 2006

In doing so, you broke the SIP protocol (check RFC 3261 :) )

When you change your 183 response in a 200 response, you also need
to send a CANCEL to your SIP-cloud.

Moreover, in your situation, you do not have to send a BYE to the SIP-cloud
as in that part of your network, there is not "established" session...
(you certainly receive a "481" Call Leg/Transaction Does Not Exist)

Regards