[Users] Changing TM Retransmission Count?

Tavis P tavis.lists at galaxytelecom.net
Thu Oct 19 23:53:16 CEST 2006

Reading through the documentation for the TM module (1.1.0) i've been
unable to find anything indicating that i can change the retransmission
count, only the retransmission intervals

By my count OpenSER is retransmitting an INVITE to an endpoint user 12
times and i would like to reduce this as it is interfering with the call
forward no answer logic i've put in place (timer doesn't hit until all
12 retransmissions are sent, which is about 42 seconds using the default
timers)

Do i have any options other than modifying the tm module code?  If so,
could someone give me a pointer where i need to look (i've had a quick
read and its rather complicated so i might take me some time to find the
logic i'm looking for)

tavis