[Users] key exchange failed with MIKEY

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Sat Oct 14 20:33:08 CEST 2006

Hello,

the limitation you say about it is configuration file, there is no size
limitation hardcoded in openser. Look for condition:

if (msg:len >=  2048 )

in your configuration file.

Watch the syslog file, there might be other errors accompanying the INVITE, maybe it is carrying a multi-part body and you use nathelper or media proxy.
Cheers,
Daniel