[Users] different between "silo" and "voice_silo" table

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Wed Oct 4 09:15:13 CEST 2006

Hello,

as said, the silo table is for instant messages, not for voice messages.
You can use clients like KPhone, minisp or MS Messenger to send instant
messages which will be stored when the destination is offline.

voice_silo has no direct usage for openser, it may be used by different
media servers like asterisk/sems to store voice messages, but openser
alone cannot do it.

Cheers,
Daniel