[Users] different between "silo" and "voice_silo" table

cv aik cv_aik at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 4 08:30:47 CEST 2006

Hi,
  Thanx for the answer last time...
  I have add configuration of MSILO module in openser.cfg.
  The problem is I don't know how to test it (how to leave offline voice message between clients). If there is any application I have to use to save voice message, please let me know.
  And about the silo table, I've checked OPENSER database and I 've found that silo table is already there without I've to create it.
  But, when I configure my serweb, I found in my /var/www/html/serweb/config.php,
  there is another table named "voice_silo". There is no table named "voice_silo" in my OPENSER database. I'd like to know what's the different between "silo" and "voice_silo" (maybe in storing message (voice or text)).
  Thanx

  Regards,

  Aldi