[Users] Re: empty response from mediaproxy

unplug maillisting at gmail.com
Tue May 2 09:59:36 CEST 2006

In case of prevent this error, I use rtpproxy instead.
In such combination, the server runs fine and without generating an
error.  However, I found some messages from the log and it should be
created by rtpproxy.
force_rtp_proxy2: incorrect port in reply from rtp proxy
After this message created, openser seems to very unstable.
Anyone know what kind of the above message and in what situation it
will be created?