[Users] Where to put Record-Rotue() ?

Derek derek at burdick.cc
Sat Mar 18 18:01:45 CET 2006

My X-Lite softphone will remember endpoints and communicate with them
directly without going through a proxy by default, after the first
connection.  The phone has a setting called "Use Outbound Proxy" and I
have to set it to "Always", which forces all SIP requests through
OpenSER.  The polycom may have a similar feature you can set in its
configuration.