[Users] Where to put Record-Rotue() ?

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Sat Mar 18 06:53:49 CET 2006

I have three OpenSER boxes sitting in between phones and Asterisk. When a call is tranfered from one phone to another, the phones will send a REFER message directly to Asterisk. Where abouts would I put a record-route() in openser.cfg to force the phones to send the REFER through OpenSER?

Would it be after authenticating the registration from the phone? Would it be after authenticating an INVITE? I've tried both, and eventhough the SIP packets have a record-route with OpenSER's IP address in them, the phones (Polycom's) still send the REFER's directly to Asterisk.

Must be missing something here, help appreciated.

Doug.