[Users] openser adding a voxee route

Kumar Subramanian kumar at wgenie.com
Wed Jun 28 21:02:13 CEST 2006

we use SER as the SIP proxy and have a route/voice termination with voxee.

We want to share/use this route from our ip phones.

Is there a way to add this route to ser or operser. voxee requires a
registration with the userid & password provided by voxee.

So, when a call is made , SER would have to rewrite the INVITE so that the
originator has the username/password of the voxee account that had we had
setup.

In the eyes of voxee the calls would be coming in from one
user(the account that we opened).

Please let me know how to achieve this editing openser.cfg, using modules etc

Thanks