[Users] how to t_replicate to multiple proxy

Andreas Sikkema h323 at ramdyne.nl
Wed Jun 28 20:37:24 CEST 2006

On Thu, 2006-06-29 at 00:55 +0800, Raymond Chen wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> do anyone know how to t_replicate to multiple proxy,  I tried putting
> two t_replicate statement back to back but it only replicate to the
> first proxy, not the second.
>
> t_replicate("sip:xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:5060");
> t_replicate("sip.yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy:5060");

You could forward the REGISTER messages to another server by using this:

	forward("XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX", 5060);

And at the destination proxy just detect that it has received a REGISTER
message from a parent/neighbour proxy and save the location using:

	save_noreply("location");

If the destination proxy is is dead for some reason, the source proxy
will not have to wait fro the timeout. It can just move on and reply
back to the CPE.

--
Andreas Sikkema