[Users] UA not receiving BYE from SPA 3000

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Jun 26 20:18:18 CEST 2006

Hi Kenny,

you have a script problem.

First, which is the error trigger, is the missing "exit" after t_relay()
in the "if" where you process the BYE and CANCEL. Without the exit, the
script will call twice t_relay() for same request.

Second, BYE is an within the dialog request so you need to do
loose_route() for it, Just relaying it based on RURI is not correct at all.

regards,
bogdan