FW: [Users] Out of Memory

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Sat Jun 24 17:33:18 CEST 2006

Douglas,

indeed, it looks like there is a a memory leak in using the DNS
resolver. It is used by ENUM module and by the SIP resolver.

So, are you using ENUM module for lookups? Do you have some module of
your own using the DNS resolver?

I took a look into the SIP resolver and I found some possible cases
leading to memory leak, but there were some error handling corner
cases......only if you have some very bogus DNS results...anyhow try to
update from CVS and see if the leak is still present.

regards,
bogdan