[Users] Re: Openser as front end to Asterisk

Mike Williams mwilliams at etc1.net
Wed Jun 14 15:37:53 CEST 2006

On Wednesday 14 June 2006 09:12, Kenny Chua wrote:

OpenSER can handle a much higher call capacity than Asterisk can, but putting
it in front doesn't really give a single Asterisk box a higher call capacity.
I believe the real advantage is that you can use one OpenSER server as a
front end to multiple Asterisk boxes, which directly translates into higher
capacity.

---Mike