[Users] MySQL problem under 1.1.0

Britton Payne Britton at corp.grandcentral.com
Tue Jul 11 23:18:11 CEST 2006

Hello all,
I've recently upgraded from 1.0.0 cvs to 1.1.0 release and the db functions have seemed to quit working.

[bp at boognish openser]$ /usr/sbin/openserctl lcr show
WARINIG: no database engine found - tried ''
This command requires a database engine - none was loaded

It seems like loadmodule "/usr/lib/openser/modules/mysql.so" in openser.cfg isn't doing the trick anymore.
I have used openser_mysql.sh to reinstall the databases, which are in the default places.
Any ideas what's going on?

Britton