[Users] Parsing SIP responses

Ovidiu Sas osas at somanetworks.com
Mon Jan 30 21:32:12 CET 2006

Hi,

I configured openser to handle redirect responses and re-route calls based
on the Contact header from the 3xx response using the uac_redirect module.
In addition to that, I would like to transfer some headers from the 3xx
response into the redirected INVITE (see diagram):

   UAC          openser        UAS1            UAS2
    |             |             |               |
    |---INVITE--->|             |               |
    |             |---INVITE--->|               |
    |             |   with Diversion header     |
    |             |             | with Diversion header
    |             |             | from 3xx response from UAS1

Is there an API that will allow me to search for headers inside a
response and save them in to an AVP?

Thx,
-ovi