[Users] prefix routing for one account

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Thu Feb 16 11:02:01 CET 2006

Hello,

On 02/15/06 12:58, Peter Hudec wrote:
> hi all,
>
> I need to route prefix to te one subscriber.
> It's something between PDT and ALIAS.
>
> ALIAS
> The R-URI shoult not be replaced by one in the alias table
> PDT
> The voip domain is rewrited, but I need to leave the old one.

maybe setting the target domain in pdt to be the same as original one is
one solution.

Otherwise, if you know the length of prefix and dialed number then you
can strip the tail of dialed number so you get the prefix in username of
r-uri. You associate the prefix with the user in aliases table, do the
lookup and then the usual processing. To strip the tail use:
http://openser.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=openser_core_cookbook#strip_tail_int

Cheers,
Daniel