[Users] prefix routing for one account

Peter Hudec peter.hudec at globaltel.sk
Wed Feb 15 11:58:37 CET 2006

hi all,

I need to route prefix to te one subscriber.
It's something between PDT and ALIAS.

ALIAS
The R-URI shoult not be replaced by one in the alias table
PDT
The voip domain is rewrited, but I need to leave the old one.

WHY ???
I want to connect some SIP PBX (asterisk) to our VoIP network
and give them more numbers / prefix. I dont want to put
it into routing logic eq (if sip:0123XX at domain; then).

The best case is to call some function as PREFIX, which will lookup
into PREFIX, SUBCRIBER and LOCATION table and just call t_relay function.

Is there any other solution ???

	best regards
		Peter Hudec

--