[Users] Realtime Call Monitoring

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Dec 21 12:15:53 CET 2006

Hi Daniel,

never used * with FOP, but if you just want to see the ongoing calls
(and additional information about them), you can use OpenSER with the
"dialog" module - it is present in the current stable version.
    http://www.openser.org/docs/modules/1.1.x/dialog.html

even more, you can fetch the information via standard interfaces like
XMLRPC and even better, via SNMP - these features are present only in
the development tree.

regards,
bogdan