[Users] avp concat

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Mon Dec 18 09:57:01 CET 2006

Hello,

On 12/18/06 00:43, vallimamod abdullah wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> I have 2 avps containing a username ($avp(s:usr))and a domain
> ($avp(s:domain)) retrieved from db and I would like to build an uri by
> joining this 2 avps with an '@' in the middle.
>
> I have checked avp_subst and avp_printf but it doesn't work as, for
> what I have understood, they only accept pseudo variables (and not
> other avps) for the replacement. For example,
> avp_printf("$avp(s:uri)", "$avp(s:usr)@$avp(s:domain)")
> is not valid.
avp_printf() is the one that should do what you need. Please add:

xlog("avp(s:uri) = [$avp(s:uri)]\n");

after the avp_printf() functions and see the message printed in syslog.
Maybe you do some other operations afterwards and the avp is lost.

avp_printf() accepts any kind of pseudo-variables -- including the avps.

Cheers,
Daniel