[Users] The usrloc table, Oracle, and Asterisk

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Dec 15 09:55:58 CET 2006

Hi Jerome,

the case sensitivity is automatically taken care by opense's pseudo
variables. First of all, for the known (recognizable) headers, the name
is replaced with an integer id at startup, so at runtime only an integer
comparison is done. For the rest of the headers, a case insensitive
string comparison is done.

so, this should not be an issue.

regards,
bogdan