[Users] The usrloc table, Oracle, and Asterisk

Jerome Martin jmartin at longphone.fr
Thu Dec 14 21:47:05 CET 2006

On Thu, 2006-12-14 at 21:41 +0100, Jerome Martin wrote:

> >       Contact: <sip:alice at atlanta.com>;expires=3600
> >
> >    is equivalent to
> >
> >       CONTACT: <sip:alice at atlanta.com>;ExPiReS=3600

I mentionned the fact that the header parameters are case-insensitive,
but as this example shows, headers themselves are. I'm not sure that
$hdr("Foobar") is equivalent to $hdr("FooBar"). I would guess that
static pseudo variables would handle this, but not for $hdr(XXX).

Bogdan, do you have the answer in mind or should I take a look at the
code ? If that's not the case, then maybe that would be an interesting
feature request for 1.2.0 ...

Regards,
Jerome