[Users] full SIP message in perl

Bastian Friedrich bastian.friedrich at collax.com
Thu Dec 14 11:30:50 CET 2006

Hi,

On Thursday 14 December 2006 11:17, vallimamod abdullah wrote:
> A question: is it possible to change the sip message using Perl's regular
> expression power and send it back to openser ?

Sure it is :)

> That would be a killer feature as it will give me the ability to make
> complex routing without developping a new module in c !

You should be able to do most of the things that are possible just like in a C
module. A couple of things might need a new interface in the future, such as
the *lump functions. On the other side, the textops module - which is
accessible from within perl - provides functions for most of these tasks.

Best,
   Bastian

--
Collax GmbH . Burkheimer Straße 3 . 79111 Freiburg . Germany
p: +49 (0) 761-45684-24

\ Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes...