[Users] full SIP message in perl

vallimamod abdullah vabdulla at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 11:17:22 CET 2006

Hello,

On Thu, 14 Dec 2006 09:31:22 +0100, Bastian Friedrich
<bastian.friedrich at collax.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> On Wednesday 13 December 2006 20:12, Greg Fausak wrote:
> > I can see where the sip message is exported to perl.
> > Can perl modify the message and send it back?
>
> Yes, modification is possible. I did not implement too many functions
> though; you have two means of modification:
> * Use the one or two I wrote. The most important probably is
>  rewrite_ruri, just as you asked for.
> * Use the functions that are exported by other modules (esp.
>  the "textops" module) for message modification
>
> [...]
A question: is it possible to change the sip message using Perl's regular
expression power and send it back to openser ?

That would be a killer feature as it will give me the ability to make
complex routing without developping a new module in c !

-vma
.