[Users] Couple of usagequestions (trunking/alias, )

Andreas Sikkema andreas at ramdyne.nl
Mon Dec 4 20:14:46 CET 2006

On Tuesday 28 November 2006 22:11, Andreas Sikkema wrote:
> On Tuesday 28 November 2006 21:24, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
> > For inbound calls it is rather simple - just use aliases to map the DIDs
> > over the username.
>
> Where can I find more information on aliases?

Up to now I've been adding additional entries for destination number <->
username relations and it seems to work, but that was for CPEs that register
extra those extra destinations. And it uses the standard usr_loc functions.

Will alias_db magically work? Is there an example I can use as basis for my
configuration? I haven't been able to find one, but that might be my fault.

--
Andreas Sikkema