[Users] ACK and re-INVITE ordering

Jerome Martin jmartin at longphone.fr
Fri Dec 1 13:21:28 CET 2006

Hello everyone,

A little update/summary on the issue of reINVITEs being sent before the
ACK of previous INVITE :

- I fixed it temporarily by delaying reINVITEs by 1 second
  This is ugly, but it works for now.

- I'd really like to fix it for good using dialog module
  (instead of maintaining state in an external DB).
  The idea is to tag dialogs with pending ACKs, and drop reINVITEs
  while the tag is still set.

- Bogdan offered to export store/read functions from dialog. I'd
  really like to see this happen. Any update on this, Bogdan ?
  Should I add a feature request to tracker ?
  Should I move this conversation to devel ML ?

- I was really wondering what those functions would do that RR
  module's add_rr_param and check_route_param don't.
  Could anyone help me to understand this ?

Best Regards,
Jérôme Martin