[Users] logon problem

samuel samu60 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 13:55:55 CEST 2006

Probably the performance penality is in the DNS steps...openser is
performing DNS queries and during this process children are blocked
until the get an answer...
First, try to increase the number of children and second, try to
customize dns parameters in the openser config file.
If you don't increase performance and you are calling to the same
domains, you can try to use IP addresses and avoid DNS BUT THIS IS NOT
RECOMMENDED!!!!!!!!!

anyhow., i'm just curious as how are you able to make 20-40
calls/minutes with a phone...

samuel.