[OpenSIPS-Users] REG::Multiple TCP Connections to Same Destination.

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri May 12 07:52:13 EDT 2017

Hello Ravitez,

OK, so you see data being pending for reading from UAS - are you sure
the outbound TCP is the bottleneck ? have you tried to set some
thresholds on the script to see what the slowest part ? Maybe it is not
TCP related.

Best regards,

OpenSIPS Summit May 2017 Amsterdam
   http://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2017Amsterdam.html