[OpenSIPS-Users] REG::Multiple TCP Connections to Same Destination.

Ravitez Ravi ravitez.dondeti at gmail.com
Thu May 11 11:41:34 EDT 2017

Hello Bogdan,
          Good Day,
          Congestion happens on the receive Q of opensips(UAS -> opensips)
when UAS tries to send ~3000 messages in one second.
          and  i see multiple tcp_connections being created to the same
destination (SBC) but based on the logic only the recent or the last
connection is
          being used,when tcp_async is used i see readQ (USA->opensips) not
being read (still see n number of bytes).
          Thank you.

Regards,
Ravitez.D