[OpenSIPS-Users] I have a query regarding loadbalance of opensips .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Tue Jul 25 09:16:01 EDT 2017

I got your point . I understand why 477 send failed message is coming .

Lets I am not using TCP . I am using UDP . my question is how I will use a
single DB behind a cluster of opensips . Is this possible in UDP . I dont
think so . In UDP i may get "408 request timeout"  message from opensips
node .

Lets say . I have a client and I have given a domain to that . against that
domain there are 2 opensips node and both sharing same DB and running in
db_only mode . My UAC is behind NAT off-course .

     According to you I cant use this scenario if my UAC is behind NAT . If
opensips nodes and UAC can communicate internally inside a LAN then its
possible .

     Please correct me if I am wrong .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*