[OpenSIPS-Users] I have a query regarding loadbalance of opensips .

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Jul 25 09:08:25 EDT 2017

Sasmita,

OpenSIPS can open a new TCP connection towards an UAC IF:
     1) the registered IP is public
     2) the UAC is not behind a NAT.

The 477 reply is generated by the inability of OpenSIPS to open a TCP
connection - you can see some error messages into the logs too.

OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2017, Houston, US
   http://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2017.html