[OpenSIPS-Users] rtpproxy and SRTP

John Quick john.quick at smartvox.co.uk
Wed Feb 8 06:50:38 EST 2017

Hi Sasmita,

Thanks for the information.
My main objective will be the same basic scenario that you described. That is, simple bridging between two end points.

I was concerned that the rtpproxy product includes support for options like
 - recording of audio
 - payload re-framing

For these options to work, it must require deeper access to the encrypted data than is needed for simple "blind" proxying of RTP packets.
In the documentation I could not see anything about certificates. So, like you, I am curious to know the answer.
However, as I do not need these options I hope there will be no problem. I am setting up a test environment at the moment.

John Quick
Smartvox Limited