[OpenSIPS-Users] rtpproxy and SRTP

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Tue Feb 7 01:53:38 EST 2017

Hi ,

        I have tested 1 scenario . If there is two end point which support
encrypted media (SRTP) and there is rtpproxy between them . Then rtpproxy
works as usual . It update the C line Ip in the SDP and forwards the
request and response .  This is what I tested . And its working .

       I don't know which prospective you are asking rtpproxy supports SRTP
or not . If you mean anything different then I am also curious to know .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*