[OpenSIPS-Users] How to set the max number of user and how toset the max number of regeisted user at the same time?

jing 605507247 at qq.com
Fri Jun 27 09:46:58 CEST 2014

Hi, Razvan ,
 thanks for your reply.

 1] Where do you want to add those users? In the subscriber table?
 I want to add those users to subscriber.

3] I am not sure I get the question. You want to have a limit for the
maximum registered users? Or the maximum registrations of a single user?
I want to have a limit for the maximum registered users.

  Thank you

1] Where do you want to add those users? In the subscriber table?
2] You can use the ratelimit module[A] to limit the amount of messages
per second.
3] I am not sure I get the question. You want to have a limit for the
maximum registered users? Or the maximum registrations of a single user?

[A] http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.11.x/ratelimit

Razvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com