[OpenSIPS-Users] How to set the max number of user and how toset the max number of regeisted user at the same time?

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Fri Jun 27 09:56:31 CEST 2014

Hi, Jing!

> Hi, Razvan ,
> thanks for your reply.
> 1] Where do you want to add those users? In the subscriber table?
> I want to add those users to subscriber.
I don't think of any method of limiting the rows in a table. Probably
only on the provisioning system side (opensipsctl, CP?). Just out of
curiosity, why would you like to do that?

> 3] I am not sure I get the question. You want to have a limit for the
> maximum registered users? Or the maximum registrations of a single user?
> I want to have a limit for the maximum registered users.
You can use the usrloc module statistics[B]

[B] http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.11.x/usrloc#id295190

Best regards,
Răzvan