[OpenSIPS-Users] NAT issues on client and server

Mark Currie mark at ziliant.com
Thu Jan 3 11:08:34 CET 2013

Hi,

I have a very simple setup for a closed network of users (all NAT'ed) with
one OpenSIPS server (also NAT'ed).

I have managed to solve my first problem with registration by following
with NAT issues during a call. I know that I probably need to use
fix_nat_contact() and fix_nat_sip() but I can't figure out how to use these
properly through the documentation.

I have tried to search for examples of opensips.cfg that suit my scenario
but all the ones I found are complicated with proxies etc. Can someone point
me to simple example of opensips.cfg that takes care of NAT?

Regards
Mark Currie