[OpenSIPS-Users] use dialog module to distribute calls

Vik Killa vipkilla at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 14:05:26 CET 2012

I'm running OpenSIPS in front of several FreeSWITCH servers. I want
OpenSIPS to randomly distribute the calls to the FreeSWITCH servers
for all initial dialogs of a UA.
But if a UA has a dialog in progress, I want to be able to check which
FreeSWITCH server the dialog exists on and then send any calls to/from
that UA to the same FS server. Once the UA has no dialogs in progress,
any future calls to/from that UA will randomly go to a FreeSWITCH
server again.
I'm quite certain this is possible using avp_query to check the dialog
table, but is there an easier of more efficient way of doing this
using dialog functions?
Thanks in advance.