[OpenSIPS-Users] use dialog module to distribute calls

Vik Killa vipkilla at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 16:51:14 CET 2012

Follow-up on this post, I've been able to track which freeswitch
server the dialog exists on by using:
create_dialog();
$dlg_val(caller) = $fU;
$dlg_val(callee) = $rU;
load_balance("1","channel","1");
$dlg_val(host) = $du;

Now my problem is, if a call is transferred more than once, and all
the calls associated with the dialog end, the dialog is never removed
from the dialog table.
Any help would be appreciated, thanks.